Promised for 2019, an unexpected event meant the second book of the Ancient Terra series was put on hold, but now writing is flowing once more. Around 20k words to go! Of course, then it’s edit and proofread time, but it’s close, so close now.
EURUE: The Forgotten World is already live and soon FAROCHIN: The Terraformed World will be, too. Here’s the cover inspiring the tale:
All going well, FAROCHIN will be available March/April.
As for What lies below: Arcana and What lies below: Reaume, Lore of Sanctum has more to it than meets the eye (or what the covers and titles reveal!). Yes, The Nemesis Blade is certainly about a special sword named as Nemesis (Elianas in Valleur, and if you’ve read the lore to this point, you will know how important Elianas is), while The Echolone Mine definitely deals with the ramifications of a particular mine on the world known as Echolone. The Nowhere Sphere is exactly what it says – a place that is nowhere, where everything is possible – and The Master Mechanism reveals there is a master clock keeping time for the inhabitants of the Lore universe.
There is more, as the image above tells:
- Nemesis is also about ultimate change, the kind as intense as a lightning strike
- a mine may have more than gold in it, and one must connect those golden dots to discover the secret
- everything is possible in Nowhere, even creatures of myth
- a master clock must be old, considering how ancient time is, but is it about a device counting the hours, round and around?
Lore of Reaume. as with Arcana, has more to it than the obvious. Yes, The Kallanon Scales is about dragons (‘scales’ gives it away!) and The Nemisin Star is indeed about a particular star, while The Sleeper Sword reminds of other legends where a sword awaits a particular hand, and The Dreamer Stones will enter dream territory.
But there is more:
- the dragon legend is about prophecy and time
- the star shining so bright on one night only is about connection
- to succeed, one needs a helping hand, even a hero
- enter the labyrinth of the mind … and heart
… and head off to Audible to listen to The Kinfire Tree’s sample! Like it? LOVE IT? Then listen to all of it!
Approved Thomas Bestwick’s narration for The Kinfire Tree‘s audio book today! Coming to Audible, iTunes and Amazon real soon!
Coming soon, The Kinfire Tree audiobook, once again narrated by Thomas Bestwick (AMAZING voice!).
The Kinfire Tree